We are delighted to welcome you to the High Sierra website, the official online store for the brand High Sierra,
you can browse, select and order products advertised on the website from High Sierra Australia Pty Ltd.
- By using the High Sierra Australia website (and App and mobile site) and our social media
is between you and High Sierra Australia Pty Ltd (referred to in this Agreement as “we”, “us” or
We may change these terms at any time, and changes will be posted on the Website. By continuing to
the Website, you agree to be bound by the changes.
REGISTRATION AND USER REQUIREMENTS
- You must be a registered user or guest (“User”) to place orders and access some features of
Website. You will provide us with personal information including your full name, address, a valid
address and a telephone number. You must ensure this information is accurate and current.
- By using the Website and its associated functionality, and if you opt in to receive email
updates from us, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to
email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of
certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service,
receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction.
- To register an account and/or order from the Website you must be at least 18 years old,
current Australian residential/business address and have capacity to enter into a legally binding
agreement with us.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with
these terms and any applicable law.
You must not (or attempt to):
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or
to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site;
- use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen
or similar data gathering and extraction tools on our site;
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) with
other features of our site; or
- use, copy or distribute (or attempt to use, copy or
distribute) content without our express permission.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
High Sierra uses its best efforts to keep the information on the Website updated. However, it is
possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors on the Website. The information and other
material published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The
dimensions and volumes of the products are approximate only. We have made reasonable efforts to
ensure that product information is accurate and to display as accurately as possible the colours
our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display will accurately reflect
colour of the product on delivery.
Changes are periodically made to the information on the Website without notice to you. High Sierra
reserves the right to change the Site at any time, in its discretion. High Sierra does not warrant
that the functions contained in the Website or any materials or content contained therein will
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server
makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. High Sierra shall not be liable
the use of the Website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained
- While we make efforts to ensure that items listed as cabin carry-on/hand luggage meet
airline restrictions, we cannot be held responsible if an airline applies other check-in standards
airlines or airports change their restrictions.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the
suitability of goods before you order the goods.
- Some of the following call-outs or icons may appear alongside our products. They can be
- Clearance: Discontinued line
- Best Seller: A highest-selling product over the past 30 days
- Selling Fast: A fastest-selling product in the past 7 days
- Expert Pick: Recommended by our product design team
- EU: Made in Europe
- New: Newly-listed
- Red Dot Design: Red Dot Design Award winner
- Personalisation: Eligible for customised personalisation
- Pre-order: Your chance to secure a product not yet released
- Intro Offer: Limited time, introductory offer
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
To the fullest extent possible at law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or
damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to,
or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our
social media pages;
- you acting or not acting, on any information contained
referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website or our social media pages;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature
from your access to or use of the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers
and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code
communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party.
- Where any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) provides a guarantee which may not be
lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law.
- Except as required by law, in no event shall we be liable for any loss or any special,
incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this
(however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of
your actions under the laws that apply to you. You agree that we have no responsibility for the
of your actions.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers,
employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or
liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or
proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection
or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
The Website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. High Sierra does
make any endorsements, or representation as to the accuracy of information contained within
websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you agree that:
- High Sierra makes no representations or warranties, or
any responsibility or liability for those websites;
- the links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that
High Sierra endorses the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites;
- you access and use the products and services made
at those sites solely at your own risk.
- You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies
errors in your order caused by you.
- The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It
an invitation to treat only.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase goods under the terms and conditions in this
Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Goods in your cart are only reserved for a limited period of time, specified by us. Orders
only confirmed once payment is received in full.
- We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit
card fraud, or where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the
price or product description on the Website.
- You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are
unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through
normal returns process outlined in this Agreement. In the event that we cancel or are unable to
your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- You acknowledge that all orders through the Website are with respect to Goods intended for
personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use, and quantity restrictions may apply as set
the Website from time to time.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars.
- The price of the product(s) you order is the price that is displayed on the Website at the
you confirm your order and will be confirmed on the e-mail order confirmation. All prices displayed
inclusive of GST.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods. If your payment is not
received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items
against your order.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- High Sierra online offers and promotions may only be used at the Website and do not apply to
purchases at other online or retail outlets. You may receive online offers and promotions which
a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when shopping at the Website. It is your responsibility
ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of making your purchase
We cannot apply the Code retrospectively once you have submitted your Order.
- Terms and conditions will apply to the use of the offer or promotion. Please read these
carefully to make sure you can take proper advantage of these offers. Any Code is non-transferable
unless expressly stated, may not be used in conjunction with any other offers. If your code is lost
stolen it will not be reissued.
- Any % off stated applies to the Australian recommended retail price (RRP) of items,
the Australian GST component of that price.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the goods shown on your order confirmation. We
use our best endeavors to meet indicated timeframes for delivery, however we cannot guarantee
timeframes will be met.
- We offer standard and express delivery options to all residential/business addresses in
Australia. We are unable to deliver items to Norfolk or Christmas Islands or overseas.
- We deliver Monday til Friday, except public holidays.
- Erroneously communicated addresses are the responsibility of the User and may lead to extra
charges that will be recovered from the User.
- We ship our products using Australia Post’s eParcel service. We require someone to sign for
delivery. You accept that a delivery is signed for by a person other than the User, provided that
person is present at the delivery address and an adult of 18 years or age or over.
- If you’re not at home during delivery, Australia Post will leave a card with instructions
how to collect your parcel. This card/notification generally means that your parcel is waiting for
at a local post office. You will need to present this card to the post office when you pick up your
parcel, together with photo identification. Please try and arrange pick-up as soon as possible as
post offices will only keep your parcel for a short period of time (10 business days) before they
it to us. Note you have the option via your Australia Post order tracking link to either specify an
alternate delivery address, or opt in for safe drop.
PACKAGING AND LABELLING
- We endeavor to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At
however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from
appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
GOODS OUT OF STOCK
- We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become
unavailable for reasons beyond our control. You will receive a full refund in the event we cannot
The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and
these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. The time limit of consumer
varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or
applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods. These guarantees include:
- the goods will be of acceptable quality;
- the goods will be fit for a particular purpose;
- the goods will match their description; and
- the goods will match the sample or demonstration model.
- High Sierra offers an additional commercial warranty on certain products. For details of this
warranty, please refer to the warranty card attached to the product and/or to the Website.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- A return can only be made if products have been purchased on the Website. For returns of
products purchased from another retailer, please contact the store of purchase.
- We will accept returns for change of mind within 14 days from date of receipt.
- When seeking to return a product, Users must complete the return form and submit it to our
Customer Service team. Where required, we will provide you with a Return Authorisation and
on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
- You must cover the cost of the return if it is due to a change of mind and the product must
returned to us in its original condition (including authentic labels, use instructions, guarantee
leaflets and other hang tags) in order to obtain a refund.
- Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed
or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not
a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused or the
is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you.
must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and
will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. We aim to process
and replacements within 14 days of receipt by us of the original product, however this may take
depending on your item and the number of returns in our system.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT
- You understand that all information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images,
video, sounds and other materials (“content”) posted on, transmitted through or linked from the
our Facebook page, Instagram page, Twitter feed, Blog, or forum or other like application or site
allows for the publication of user generated material (“Social Media”), is the sole responsibility
the person from whom such content originated.
You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for content made available through
Website or Social Media unless it originates from us.
Consequently, by using the Website or our Social Media pages you may be exposed to content
by third parties that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable.
use the Website at your own risk and to the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability
As a member or participant on our Social Media pages, you agree that you are responsible for any
content submitted, posted or made available through the Website via your account and you must
post (or allow) content to be posted through your account that:
- you do not have the right to post;
- is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other
- is misleading or deceptive;
- is offensive or discriminates against any group of
being a group defined by reference to colour, race, sex, sexual orientation, origin,
or ethnic or national origins;
- denounces religious or political beliefs;
- contains religious or political material;
- is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or offensive;
- infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other
intellectual property right of another person;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or
- contains or links to viruses, malware, spyware or
- impersonates any person or misrepresents your
with any person.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any
from the Website or our Social Media pages without giving any reasons.
- You understand and agree that we may retain server and backup copies of your submitted
even if you have altered, removed or deleted your content from public display.
- All content, graphics, user and visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork,
computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination,
and arrangement of such material contained or used in the Website is either owned, controlled, or
licensed to High Sierra, or is otherwise subject to the intellectual property rights of third parties
is protected by copyright, patent and trade mark laws and various other intellectual property
reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or
services provided or authored by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our
marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, images, domain names or other distinctive
- Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission
remain the intellectual property of the third party.
You may not:
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website
any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
- decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise
attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an
irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and
distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of
content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content.
may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Website and developing your ideas
suggestions for improved goods or services we provide.
- We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this
if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria,
Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part
will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not
the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement
only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, COMMENTS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT
- If you have any questions, or if you have technical problems in accessing information on
Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 331 690.
USE OF INFORMATION OR SUGGESTIONS BY YOU REGARDING THIS WEBSITE
- In the event you provide to High Sierra or post any material, information, suggestions or
comments on or through the Website about the Website, the way in which High Sierra conducts its
or the operation of the Website, High Sierra reserves the right to use such material, information,
suggestions or comments in its discretion, with no compensation or credit to you. You hereby grant
High Sierra a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to utilise and publish such
information and material, in whole or in part. However, use by High Sierra of information by which you
be identified (such as your name, address and telephone number), will be governed by the Website’s
USE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO HIGH SIERRA REGARDING NEW PRODUCTS, FEATURES OR PROCESSES
- A submission will not in any way establish a confidential relationship nor will it place
High Sierra in the position of receiving a submission in trust and High Sierra shall not be obligated
makes no commitment to treat or maintain as confidential such submissions.
- High Sierra shall have the right to retain any material submitted to it, to make copies
and to retain the same in its files.
- No obligation is assumed by High Sierra or may be implied by the receipt or examination of
submission unless or until a formal written agreement signed by High Sierra and by you, and then
High Sierra’s obligations shall be only as expressed in that written agreement.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Welcome Discount Terms And Conditions
Welcome coupon excludes Clearance Products and shipping fees.
High Sierra Australia reserves the right, at any time, to modify or cancel the promotion and the
of products on offer, as appropriate